Main Menu
Home
About Us
Programs
Our Services
General Information
Contact Us


Programs Conditions PDF Print E-mail

Included in the price of the program: Breakfast and dinner daily, ground transportation during the program and entrance fees for sites ,Guiding ,  administrative fees.

Program price does not include: optional costs such as single room supplement and travel insurance; personal expenses such as laundry; individual travel arrangements; beverages at meals ; lunches; tips for bus drivers and guides (where applicable); passports and foreign visas; or fees and surcharges imposed after the time of registration.

Payment :Full payment is required 45 days prior to Arrival. In order to keep prices low, we doesn’t accept credit cards.

Passports and visas: each person must procure a passport valid for six months after your return. We are not responsible to apply for Visa in required

Lodging: the price is based on double occupancy.

Cancellation conditions: We will make every effort to recuperate program payments in the event of cancellation. However, our ability to do so is sometimes limited to the following schedule: 30 days prior to Arrival, 20% of the total program; 30- 15days prior to Arrival, 30 % of total program cost; 14-03 days prior to arrival, 50% of total program cost, 2 days prior to arrival date to date of arrival, 70 % of total program cost; on or after day of departure, 100% of total program cost.

Travel & Health Insurance: We  encourages it’s passengers to purchase travel insurance.

 

http://www.angels-tours.com, All Rights Reserved 2008.